Terms and conditions
The following Conditions will be available to all users, accessed via the bottom left-hand corner of the home page of the Website.
1. Use and function of the Website.
The Website will serve to provide users with complete and up-to-date information about the origin, objectives and services offered by COLORS COWORKING
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small information file that is downloaded to the User’s terminal (either a computer, Smartphone or tablet) when it accesses a web page and allows the owner of said page to store or retrieve certain information.
Cookies are commonly used to measure the use of websites as the number of visitors and duration of the visit and its effectiveness, as well as to facilitate navigation or use and as such, are not associated with any personal information. However, they are also used to personalize the experience of a known visitor on a website by associating with their profile information or user preferences. By offering information about Users’ browsing habits, they can affect their privacy, for this reason, COLORS COWORKING offers its Users the necessary information about the cookies used by COLORS COWORKING so that they have the relevant information when deciding if they consent to its use.
When the User accesses the Website, they will be offered information on the use of this technology and will be requested to expressly grant their consent to do so. In this regard, Users are informed that in order to use all the services and features of the Website it will be necessary to enable certain cookies in the Internet browser and, if the User denies such consent, access to it may be impeded.
At any time, the User may withdraw his consent to the use of this technology through the functions of his browser, deactivating cookies or blocking the possibility of downloading them on your device or device. See the section “How to reject cookies?” Of this document to obtain more information about it.
Types of cookies
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
• According to the entity that manages them:
1. Own: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third party: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
• Depending on the length of time they remain active:
1. Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They expire once the user leaves the Website.
2. Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to a few years.
• According to its purpose:
1. Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through the Website and use their different options or services.
2. Cookies of Analysis: They allow to quantify the number of users and the time of connection of the same ones and thus to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that they make of the offered services in order to improve the offer that is offered to the users .
3. Cookies of behavioral advertising: These cookies store information about the behavior of users, which has been obtained through the observation and continuous monitoring of their browsing habits.
How are cookies rejected?
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies on your computer through the corresponding option of your browser (help function), but in that case we can not ensure the proper functioning of the different functionalities of our Website.
Here you have the links for managing and blocking cookies depending on the browser you use:FireFox Chrome Safari You can also manage the cookie store from other tools such as: Ghostery: www.ghostery.com. Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es.
Modifications of the Cookies Policy
3. Privacy and Data Protection.
By accepting these Conditions users agree that, being duly informed of the terms described in article 5, Organic Law 15/1999, 13th December, regarding Personal Data Protection, they have freely provided COLORS COWORKING with the personal data required by the Website (henceforth, “Personal Data”).
Furthermore, by accepting these Conditions users explicitly agree that their Personal Data, collected by COLORS COWORKING while users browse the Website, can be incorporated into a file created for this purpose, and that this company, located in Madrid, Spain, with registered address Orense Street, 34 planta 10 and Tax ID number B-880558392, is responsible for this file.
Users can at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition, totally free of charge, via a communication directed to the email address [email@example.com].
Furthermore, users declare their knowledge of the fact that, for this communication to be valid, it should include the data and documents outlined in article 25.1 Royal Decree 1720/2007, 21st December, which governs the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, 13th December, regarding Personal Data Protection.
COLORS COWORKING will only use Personal Data in order to send pertinent communications and promotional material to users relating to the products and services offered by SAN COLORS COWORKING .
In all cases, by accepting the Conditions, users expressly authorise SAN FERNANDO BUSINESS PARK to share Personal Data with third parties, if this communication is necessary for accomplishing, either directly or indirectly, the goals outlined in the previous paragraph.
Finally, COLORS COWORKING will adopt the organisational and technical security measures corresponding to the basic level, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, 21st December, governing the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, 13th December, regarding Personal Data Protection.
These Conditions will be interpreted and applied in accordance with Spanish legislation.
Furthermore, for any disputes or doubts that may arise from the interpretation of these Conditions, COLORS COWORKING and users are subject expressly to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that could correspond.
5. Website Disclaimer
COLORS COWORKING shall have no liability arising from the cancelation, modification or transformation of the Website.
COLORS COWORKING shall have no liability arising from any possible conflicts that originate in errors or inaccuracies in the data provided by users.